Τρίτη 3 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

Nikos Kazantzakis-Νίκος Καζαντζάκις: -Death , Θάνατος

The philosophical approach to death records Nikos Kazantzakis in "Saviors" (Athens 2003, p 9):

We come from a dark abyss; end in a dark abyss;The luminous interval we call Life. 
Soon as we are born we begin the return; simultaneously the beginning and the Homecoming; die  every moment. Therefore the maggiority believes: The purpose of life is death. 
But as soon as we are born we begin  to create, compose, to turn matter into life; every moment we are born. That's why many have cried out: The goal of ephemeral life is immortality. 
In living bodies transiently the two flows are struggling: a) the hills, to the composition, to life, to tinathanasia; b) sloping towards the decomposition, to the material, to death. 
A boat is our body and float bumped into vathiogalaza waters. What is our purpose? Sink! 
Because  the Atlantic Waterfall, the New Earth exists only in the heart of man, and suddenly, a silent turbine, will sink to the waterfall of death thou and the whole galley of the world. 
Your duty, quiet, hopeless, bravely, to procceed towards the abyss. And you say: Nothing there! 
Nothing there! Neither life nor death. I look at the matter and mind like two "anyparchta" "nonexisting" erotic ghosts chasing, to mingle, to give birth and vanish, and I say: "What I want!" 
"Now I know not"; hope nothing, I fear nothing, redeemed by the mind and the heart, went above, I am a free man. I want. I do not want anything else. Ask  "elefteria" "freedom".

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: